I see you, Mama. You are in the right place if…perience
– Playing with your kids feels hard. There just never seems to be enough time or it feels difficult to be present without being distracted..
– You are looking for new ways to support your child through big emotions and to overcome difficult experiences.
– You are longing for your child to be able to play independently so that you can finish that cup of tea or even just cook dinner in peace.
– You have heard that ‘play based learning’ is best – but why? what does that even mean?
– You find yourself consumed by guilt – trying to juggle the screentime, quality time together, handling sibling conflict and all of the other demands of parenting and life.
– You want to foster deep, meaningful connection with your children and align with conscious, heart centred parenting approaches.
– You are ready to foster a deep TRUST in the process of play for healing, connection and growth for you and your children.
BECOME A RAISING PLAY FOUNDING MEMBER
Transform the way you view play. Join at a massive 50% off and get lots of bonuses too!
Course officially starts 17.03.2021
I’m Hannah. Counsellor and Mother to two. My journey with play started as a child in rural New Zealand – nature play wasn’t a trending hashtag yet but we did a lot of it. I have rich experiences of a life outdoors and a freedom to create, build and explore. Like lots of us, we become disconnected with our playfulness when we become adults, but this was rekindled when I found play therapy within my role as a counsellor. Following the birth of my daughter, this passion for play grew stronger. I wasn’t living rurally and my children didn’t have access to vast open space everyday, yet I knew the benefits of play and was determined to find ways to prioritsie and encourage deep, imaginative play in our everyday lives (I also needed to encourage independent play for my sanity as a mama too!).
My passion is to merge the worlds of therapeutic play and parenting to empower parents to priortise play in their homes and hearts. A life that is playful is one that supports the needs of the whole child – and can truly shift the parenting experience too. I invite you to join us on this journey, one that is far more that just a course, it is a movement.
join by Friday to get these bonuses
~ Navigating screentime workbook – explore the evidence for and against screentime alongside your personal values and current support system to get clear on your screentime boundaries, without the guilt.
~ Supporting sibling relationships – Access to a live group coaching and information session with both Hannah and Jocelyn Green from Wildflower Parenting