We work hard to ensure our products are of a high quality and safe for little ones. Sometimes mistakes happen and we gladly accept returns when the item is faulty.
However please note that we do not accept returns for change of mind.
Here is a bit of information about returning faulty purchases to Ark and Luna:
- Contact us first. Send us an email at [email protected] and let us know how your purchase is faulty. Include photos if you have any.
- We will provide you with the information needed to return your item. Returns must be received within 30 days from the date of purchase
- Return Shipping is at the cost of the customer and is non-refundable. We recommend returning items through traceable mail, we cannot issue a refund on items that are not received. We also recommend that customers ask for proof of postage at the time of posting returned items.
- Once we have received the returned item/s, we will let you know via email.
- Please allow 2 business days for a return to be processed from the date that the returned item is received by Ark & Luna
- Please allow 5 business days for a return to be processed during holiday periods.
- You will be notified via the email address that the order was placed with once the transaction has been processed.
– We do not provide refunds. Faulty items will be replaced at no additional charge to you OR we will provide you with store credit equal to the original purchase price.